Sunday, April 28, 2013

All Good Things Must Come to an End

     Saturday was an amazing way to see the fruits of our labor this year. I loved watching my colleagues and cohort members soar during their presentations. The best though was sharing our successes at lunch. I was reminded yet again how lucky I am to work in Littleton with such dedicated, hard working people. I am also excited that I have all these new connections, ideas, and inspirations to use to better myself and my teaching. I feel like I need to say thank you to Kristi, Wendy, and Melissa for all of the positive feedback and ideas this year. These women are inspiring on many levels and I can't wait to collaborate with them more moving forward (even though we are all at different levels). I am truly a lucky girl.
     I also have to say thank you to Dana and Randy for the opportunity to do this work with so much support and guidance. A huge piece to my success was knowing that I could falter or fail and have people there to catch me and hoist me back up. What an incredible resource we have access to!
     I cannot wait to move forward with all the knowledge I gained this year, I am the better for it. I now have a network that has expanded ten fold. I can't wait to find new projects to dip into without fear. What a truly incredible year!!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree that the networking and support was the best part of the class. Learning new tools was good, but with the incredible rate of change in the world of technology, having people to help I think is so much more important.

    I was astonished when you said that were avoided technology prior to this class. You did so much and jumped in with both feet. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete